NaNoWriMo Project. Need Participants

Off topic discussions that don't fit in any other categories.
Dubba_D

NaNoWriMo Project. Need Participants

Postby Dubba_D » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:35 am

As a discloser, this should've been prompted about two days ago, but I never found the courage. Well, we're two days into November, and I need to get stuff out of the way to focus on this.

Now, for the proposal. Would anyone be interested in partaking in an interactive novel. By December, it would look more like a webcomic, if I got illustrations, but in any case...I've been thinking about doing something unique for my creative writing assignment, which involves a bare minimum of 7000 words, whereas NaNoWriMo usually asks for 50,000. In this, I was wondering if, firstly, it would be possible for enough people to partake in this sort of "Collective Role-Play", and manage to get far enough before the end of November for later editing.

Now, like I mentioned, I'm rather uncomfortable with this, mainly because I was thinking about doing an Elder Scrolls 'novel', and was worried if the material covered wouldn't sit well with others.

Also as mentioned, I've got other things I need to get out of the way, which would be an autobiography, and a video. When I'm done with these, I'll be able to devote more time to this.

So...how about it? Any participants?

Return to “Off Topic”