How alive are you?

Introduce yourself to the community!
C.H_backup
Lurker

Re: How alive are you?

Postby C.H_backup » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi. Glad to see new users. We're still around, some of us. I've been checking this site out several times a month since years back, but progress has really, really stalled.

Would definitely like to see DaggerXL come alive again, reach that Beta version and get the community kicking. Not sure how much Lucius thinks is left, but I'm sure if he just lowers the bar a little (his expectations), then something like an "almost Beta" version can be released -- would help a lot on the current situation. I'm pulling this out of my ass; but he'd probably just need a good week worth of focus on the code to get to that point. Once you get going again, progress usually comes, unless you've hit a reinforced concrete wall of a bug or limitation. If not open-source, he should at least have another rev.engineer & coder with him.

The site went down for a couple of days earlier this year, then it went back online. Taking that as a sign Lucius renewed the site's subscription (hopefully it wasn't ddos)?

Anyways; I for one haven't given up.
- C.H.
tyhender
Poster

Re: How alive are you?

Postby tyhender » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:24 am

^Yes. I have no idea why he didn't make it open-source. If he would like to make profit, he could make it closed-source later.

Return to “Introductions”