Will there be a map maker or others?

Manhs
Junior-Member

Will there be a map maker or others?

Postby Manhs » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:17 pm

I know it's not for now but for the future maybe ?
I wanted know, will there be a map maker for BLOOD, i mean, a better one than the dos/build we have yet....(pretty hard to use).
The game is awesome but there isnt a lot of expansions... Death wish and some others are there but i would want see more stuff for this wonderful game....
The multiplayer works well with dosbox if you config the dosbox text file properly.

Also, is it possible to make a port without the sourcecode?...
luciusDXL
XL Engine Developer / Site Admin
XL Engine Developer / Site Admin

Re: Will there be a map maker or others?

Postby luciusDXL » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Manhs wrote:I know it's not for now but for the future maybe ?
I wanted know, will there be a map maker for BLOOD, i mean, a better one than the dos/build we have yet....(pretty hard to use).
The game is awesome but there isnt a lot of expansions... Death wish and some others are there but i would want see more stuff for this wonderful game....
The multiplayer works well with dosbox if you config the dosbox text file properly.

Also, is it possible to make a port without the sourcecode?...

Later I am planning on building a modern map editor and other tools to support these games, including Blood.
Manhs
Junior-Member

Re: Will there be a map maker or others?

Postby Manhs » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:48 pm

Thank you very much, i will support your projects. :)
BLOOD is really dark, deep and beautiful...also, the gameplay is awesome. Recently, i have finished death wish (1life per map was pretty long and hard...specially when we die after 20min of playing....)

For the original game, it will be like a HD version (kind of), right ? Will it be possible to play with the fan expansion who work with the dosbox version? :)

Return to “Mods / Addons”