Jedi Academy Graphics

NyxGames
Lurker

Jedi Academy Graphics

Postby NyxGames » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

I learn of a group of people who have been making a mod to Dark Forces so that it runs with Jedi Academy graphics, but sadly they are about to drop the project. Maybe we could pick up where they left of? Their site is:http://darkforces.jediknight.net/
Greendogo
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Jedi Academy Graphics

Postby Greendogo » Thu May 10, 2012 2:58 am

That mod is actually not what you think it is. Instead of updating the graphics of Dark Forces, it is instead recreating all of the levels of Dark Forces as a mod for the "Jedi Academy" game. It looks like they are recreating some of the models, but I didn't see to what extent they are creating new content like models and textures for their mod.
peterwo
Lurker

Postby peterwo » Sun May 12, 2013 7:10 am

NyxGames wrote:I learn of a group of people who have been making a mod to Dark Forces so that it runs with Jedi Academy graphics, but sadly they are about to drop the project. Maybe we could pick up where they left of? Their site is:http://darkforces.jediknight.net/

Man that sounds neat I can't believe they're dropping it, I tried the link but it's dead.
Deimos
Site Staff
Site Staff

Postby Deimos » Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

I did a little research on this a few months back and unfortunately the project got dropped long ago, I think the last update to it was 2008. A shame too to see all that work and nothing to come from it. But who knows, with the recent release to the source code someone or some group may pick it up again.
Burning Gundam from DF-21.net

Return to “Mods / Addons”