Stuff I Want to See DarkXL Pull Off

Dark Trooper P5
Lurker

Stuff I Want to See DarkXL Pull Off

Postby Dark Trooper P5 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:29 am

*For the convenience of modders, to be able to swim in bodies of water like you did in Outlaws

*Flexible modding system, which would allow you to create new weapons and enemies with greater convenience. In particular, have DarkXL allow modders to create a functional lightsaber weapon.

*A level pack consisting of DF-21's levels and mods coverted to the DarkXL engine, and can be launched easily.

*The ability to create enemies with the sprite detail of Blood and Daggerfall.

*A program which could render photographic content into sprite enemy/weapon form.

*Save game feature which would allow you to save at any point in the mission.

*Have all of DF's cheats listed in the options menu, and can be activated or deactivated by just clicking on or off.

*A blood and gore option, just to enhance the gameplay a little.

*An NPC option for modders: which borrows NPC behavior from Blood, Daggerfall, and Outlaws.

*A plethora of srpites and enemies from other XL games that could be used in the Dark XL editor.
Special K

Re: Stuff I Want to See DarkXL Pull Off

Postby Special K » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Dark Trooper P5 wrote:A blood and gore option, just to enhance the gameplay a little

You just made me think of how awesome it would be if Dark Forces got a "Brutal Doom" style rework. OK, maybe not with all the ultra-gore stuff, but definitely including the physics, rag-dolls, and iron sights.
Gez
Senior-Member

Re: Stuff I Want to See DarkXL Pull Off

Postby Gez » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:03 am

* a release

Return to “Feature Requests”